Join Our APPA Customer Service Benchmarking Community
First Quartile Consulting's annual American Public Power Association Customer Service Benchmarking survey allows public power utilities to compare their customer service performance and practices to other public power utilities across the country.
The survey helps to support continuous improvement by providing the following benefits to your utility:
- Assess your performance against that of your peers
- Set realistic goals based upon your demographics
- Identify practice changes that have been successful elsewhere
- Reinforce ongoing change efforts by tracking your performance
Reasons to benchmark with First Quartile Consulting include:
- Brief, yet comprehensive questionnaire
- Powerful on-line software
- Emphasis on case studies and initiatives
- Comparison to our investor-owned utility statistics
- Detailed research on current topics of interest
As part of the survey program, we will identify the most innovative practices and create a forum to share that information. We hope that you will participate and get your success stories out to your peers and your community.
A complete Schedule of Events for 2016 is available here.
List of past participants:
How to participate:
Step 1: Learn more about the survey by contacting Debi.Cook@1qconsulting.com.
Step 2: Complete our on-line registration form.
Step 3: We'll email you a link and password to our online survey form and send you the 2016 questionnaire.
Step 4: You'll receive invitations to our conference calls and will receive a draft report of your results, as well as a final report, your customized profiles and an invitation to the final results meeting.
For additional information, please contact:
Debi McLain Cook, First Quartile Consulting, Debi.Cook@1qconsulting.com, 760-272-7277
LeAnne Sinclair, APPA, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-467-2973